- Qualified teachers with a special feel for learners with special needs preferably with experience in working with autism.
- Class Assistants to assist abovementioned teachers in all activities in the class.
- Development of teachers and assistants by attending relevant courses on autism as well as visiting other autism specific schools, first aid training etc.
- A team of therapists (Speech therapist, Occupational therapist, Dietician, Psychologists, Bio-kineticist) to assist teachers in their tasks and to provide a comprehensive service.
- Administrator/Fundraiser to help with secretarial work, administrating funds and finances.
© 2019 Boland School for Autism | ScrollMe by JLR Consulting