To serve the individual from early childhood through to and including adulthood.
- To offer basic education as well as life and job skills to prepare for adulthood.
- Improved individualized therapy and education aligned to each child’s unique needs.
- Professional support system for parents.
- A 24/7 facility with integrated services.
- A facility for individuals of all ages where they can live and learn.
- The best qualified staff who subscribe to our values and beliefs.
- The infrastructure that will support and facilitate the above.
- To be financially healthy but accountable.
Long Term Dream
Our dream at BSA is to own our own school building and premises, in order to provide our learners with autism-specific facilities. To build a hostel and make provision for learners who live too far to be day scholars.
Short Term Goals
- To move to a bigger building to be able to accommodate more than 22 children.
- To appoint more teachers and assistants to accommodate the learners at a 4:1 child :teacher ratio.
- To provide transport for children travelling from Stellenbosch, Tulbagh, Kraaifontein, Wellington and Worcester.