To celebrate the uniqueness of every child with autism by providing quality autism-specific services to develop his or her full potential.
We aim to be an autism specific school that offers education based on the needs and special abilities of the individual learner – a much needed service in the Boland areas. This provides the children with the opportunity to learn and grow within a social environment along with their peers – an environment that respects every child’s uniqueness and promotes learning and development. We are therefore committed to providing specialised education and facilities for our learners, as well as the continual professional training of staff to render the best service possible. Furthermore, we aim to create an awareness of autism in the greater Boland area – for others to respect and value people on the Autism spectrum.
- We are positive about life and the opportunities it presents.
- Our actions are transparent.
- Our intentions are sincere.
- Our team consists of likeminded individuals with unique skills and attributes.
- We exude humanity in all we do and say.
- Everyone is committed to the goals of our school.
- Every person is respected- regardless.
- We are proud of our learners and our school.
- We recognize and celebrate
- Our believes are closely linked to the bill of rights of children in South Africa:
- We believe that every child on the Autism spectrum has the right to education on their level of functioning, regardless of affordability;
- We believe in acting in the best interest of the autistic child when often they cannot speak for themselves;
- We believe that every child on the autism spectrum has inherent dignity and the right to have their dignity respected and protected, regardless of their disability, race, religion, socio-economic status, culture, behaviour or differences;
We believe in creating an environment at school that is not harmful to their health or well-being, and that their right to safety is always respected.